HP Print and Scan Doctor Software
HP Print and Scan Doctor Software
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool to diagnose and fix your printing and scanning problem, even it can fix your fax problem. The network printing connection problem also can be diagnosed with this free software.
There are numerous reasons why your printer won’t print, so begin with the nuts and bolts, for example, verifying whether there is a blunder message or cautioning light on the printer. Now and then the reason a printer won’t print is that you’ve introduced some product which has a ‘virtual’ printer and this has set itself as the default. When you hit Print, a record will be spared by this virtual printer rather than the archive being sent to your physical printer.
Also, on the off chance that it is a system or remote printer, take a stab at utilizing a USB link. We would say, some Wi-Fi printers are questionable as far as their association. So it merits unplugging your printer and any powerline arrange connectors it’s associated with, at that point failing once more.
Paper jams are genuinely normal, however, attempt to work out why it’s occurring as opposed to simply hauling out a folded bit of paper from the paper plate. Remove the paper from the plate, open every one of the folds and look inside.
With HP Print and Scan Doctor, you can investigate HP printer blunders on the fly, and you can search for potential issues on any of your introduced printers, regardless of whether they are a neighborhood or a networked gadget.
This software is anything but difficult to utilize; essentially run the short extraction process and select the printer you have to troubleshoot.* As soon as you have picked which gadget you have to explore, you are given various choices in the event that regardless you encounter issues with the printer.
Probably the most well-known issues identify with association issues, and the notorious ‘printer is disconnected’ message can more often than not be immediately settled. As can print line stuck archives, absent or degenerate drivers, scanning mistake messages, and firewall issues or even copy and scan instrument issues, and ink and print quality issues, including carriage, slows down or sticks.
By and large, HP Print and Scan Doctor is an extremely helpful instrument to have in your pack, just on the off chance that you keep running into any issues with your HP printer/scanner. It is moderately lightweight, devours irrelevant framework assets and is anything but difficult to utilize.
Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor
Install The software on the computer connected to your printer.
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor, and then follow the on-screen prompts to install and open the tool.
- On the Welcome screen, click Start to view a list of available printers.
- Select your printer in the list, and then click Next.If your printer is not listed or a connection problem is detected, click My product is not listed or select your connection type, follow the on-screen instructions, and then click Retry.
- Click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.If you are prompted to install the printer software, follow the on-screen instructions. The software can resolve many printer issues.
- Review the list of test results, and then resolve any issues found.
- If you see a checkmark, the printer passed the test.
- If you see a wrench, the software found an issue and repaired it.
- If you see an exclamation point, the test failed and required user action, but the step was skipped.
- If you see an X, follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the issue.
Source: Hp Support
Thanks for reading HP Print and Scan Doctor